Indian Prime Minister recently updated the PMEGP website Apply for New PMEGP Online Application at kviconline.gov.in/pmegp…..
To make it a success, the PMEGP scheme is managed by Khadi and Village Industries Commission at the national level. At the State level, the implementation is done by the State Khadi and Village Industries Commission Directories, State Khadi and Village Industries Boards, District Industries across the country and banks.
You ought to keep in mind banks play a key role in the distribution of funds once the subsidies are approved for individuals venturing into business. When it comes to the implementation, organizations such as Panchayat Raj institutions, NGOs, the National Small Industries Corporation work hand in hand with the directories and boards. For a swift implementation of the scheme, these organizations identify beneficiaries, offer training to the youth, or even focus on areas where investment is needed the most.
How to Fill the PMEGP Online Application at kviconline.gov.in
- Aspirants first of all every applicant logon into the official site www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/
- After opening the website you can see “PMEGP Online Application” option. Just click on the option. It Opens separate tab in your browser.
- After you can see the second tab it will shows to you “On-Line Application Submission”. Just click on the link. Another tab will be opened.
- In that tab you can see the Online Application. Just fill you details.
- After it will shows you “Preference for sponsoring Agency and Office”. In that preference option you can select State, District, Agency.
- After selecting the agency you can select the Legal Type, Prefix. After you can enter your name, Aadhaar Card number, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Father Name and Communication Address.
- After filling above information you enter the Proposed Location of PMEGP Unit, Bank Details, Qualification, Social Category etc.
- Finally You can click on “Submit Application”.
Important Note: AADHAR Card No is mandatory for PMEGP Application Submission. Direct Link for Online Application is http://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/pmegponlineapp/pmegponline.jsp