Indian Prime Minister recently updated the PMEGP website Apply for New PMEGP Online Application at kviconline.gov.in/pmegp…..
PM Narendra Modi released a scheme named as Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP). The PMEGP Scheme is mainly useful for getting loans for un-employed aspirants. Recently the PMEGP Online Application submission had started now at www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/ web portal. So who are interested for this just follow the below steps for how to apply PMEGP Online Application….
Procedure for How to Fill the PMEGP Online Application at kviconline.gov.in
- Aspirants first of all every applicant logon into the official site www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/
- After opening the website you can see “PMEGP Online Application” option. Just click on the option. It Opens separate tab in your browser.
- After you can see the second tab it will shows to you “On-Line Application Submission”. Just click on the link. Another tab will be opened.
- In that tab you can see the Online Application. Just fill you details.
- After it will shows you “Preference for sponsoring Agency and Office”. In that preference option you can select State, District, Agency.
- After selecting the agency you can select the Legal Type, Prefix. After you can enter your name, Aadhaar Card number, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Father Name and Communication Address.
- After filling above information you enter the Proposed Location of PMEGP Unit, Bank Details, Qualification, Social Category etc.
- Finally You can click on “Submit Application”.
Important Note: AADHAR Card No is mandatory for PMEGP Online Application Submission. Direct Link for Online Application is http://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/pmegponlineapp/pmegponline.jsp