Indian Prime Minister recently updated the PMEGP website Apply for New PMEGP Online Application at kviconline.gov.in/pmegp…..
To make it a success, the PMEGP scheme is managed by Khadi and Village Industries Commission at the national level. At the State level, the implementation is done by the State Khadi and Village Industries Commission Directories, State Khadi and Village Industries Boards, District Industries across the country and banks.
You ought to keep in mind banks play a key role in the distribution of funds once the subsidies are approved for individuals venturing into business. When it comes to the implementation, organizations such as Panchayat Raj institutions, NGOs, the National Small Industries Corporation work hand in hand with the directories and boards. For a swift implementation of the scheme, these organizations identify beneficiaries, offer training to the youth, or even focus on areas where investment is needed the most.
How to Fill the PMEGP Online Application at kviconline.gov.in
- Aspirants first of all every applicant logon into the official site www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/
- After opening the website you can see “PMEGP Online Application” option. Just click on the option. It Opens separate tab in your browser.
- After you can see the second tab it will shows to you “On-Line Application Submission”. Just click on the link. Another tab will be opened.
- In that tab you can see the Online Application. Just fill you details.
- After it will shows you “Preference for sponsoring Agency and Office”. In that preference option you can select State, District, Agency.
- After selecting the agency you can select the Legal Type, Prefix. After you can enter your name, Aadhaar Card number, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Father Name and Communication Address.
- After filling above information you enter the Proposed Location of PMEGP Unit, Bank Details, Qualification, Social Category etc.
- Finally You can click on “Submit Application”.
Important Note: AADHAR Card No is mandatory for PMEGP Application Submission. Direct Link for Online Application is http://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/pmegponlineapp/pmegponline.jsp
12 thoughts on “PMEGP Online Application Process at kviconline.gov.in/pmegp”
con’t open this application total
PMEGP ONLINE APPLICATION
Note:—AADHAAR Card No is mandatory for Application
(A) Preference for sponsoring Agency and Office:- Preferred Agency : *
Select Office: *
Office List willl be displayed here, after selection of State, Agency and District
AADHAAR Card No:*
(2) Legal Type*
(3) Name of Applicant:*
(as per Aadhaar)
this end please help sir
thank q .
I would like to apply pmegp for my organisation behalf
Please help me to process my application for pmegp scheme further.
How to know my kvic application status
Howt to know kvic application status
Sir, l applied loan under PMEGP scheme through the Dcent Finance company Delhi and I paid to him 55,000/- rupees amount transferred they told me within 40-45 minutes your loan amount transferred your bank but sir still 90 days far sir still I am not received single rupee I am suffering so much please help me to release my loan amount sir
, l had applied loan under PMEGP scheme through the citi Finance company Delhi and I paid him 1,26,200/- rupees amount transferred they told me within 2 hours your loan amount transferred your bank but today 5 months far still I does’nt get 1 rupee , sir please help me to refund my amount sir, I m in very criticle condition
hi. i also got same call. please I need details Can I get your number
Dear Sir Namaskar. ..Requesters Sir.Please Help me To Process My PMEGP. LOAN. Schme.Application .I’d.No KVBH.18195939-8583481.Appli.Date.2 9/6/019 Please My Help me. Reply
Good morning sir help mi to prosess PMGEP LOAN applicatin id
Apply date 05.05.2019 pls sir help mi reply with ur answer
I alredy pay 6000 thaujan rupey sir halp mi
Kindly note DIAP19202092-9071020 application status please.
i am forget my pmegp DIC application id how to get it back….please help me….send my id or how to recover
Comments are closed.