Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana – Arogya Karnataka: Health Card Distribution at https://mera.pmjay.gov.in website….
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme also known as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) is by far one of the most popular flagships by the Indian Government. Thanks to this scheme, the poor, vulnerable, and lower section of the population benefit from health insurance. That’s possible since it offers financial protection to vulnerable citizens who have been hospitalized.
Either way, you will first have to complete the registration process before taking advantage of this scheme. Continue reading to find out more.
Steps to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme Online at mera.pmjay.gov.in
To apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme online, you will have to follow the step-by-step guide given below;
- Open your preferred web browser and pay a visit to the official website of the PMJAY scheme- https://mera.pmjay.gov.in
- Once on the portal’s homepage, you need to click on the ‘Aim I Eligible’ icon
- On the next page that appears, correctly fill in your Email ID and Registered Mobile Number before clicking on the ‘Generate OTP’ option
- Next, select your state from the list provided
- You can decide to search by Your Name, HHD Number, Mobile Number, or Ration Card Number
- It is then that you can tell whether or not you’re eligible for the scheme
Guidelines on how to download Ayushman Bharat Yojana Health Card Online at mera.pmjay.gov.in
- Pay a visit to the official website of the PMJAY scheme- https://mera.pmjay.gov.in
- Log in to your account by filling in your Registered Mobile Number
- Now enter the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears in the image to generate the OTP
- Once you verify the OTP, you should select the ‘HHD Code’ option
- You will then have to share the HHD Code with the Common Service Centre
- Wait for the CSC representatives to confirm your details before handling the rest of the process.
Keep in mind you have to part with Rs. 30 before you’re finally issued with the Ayushman Bharat Card.