PMEGP full form Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme. PMEGP is one of the Biggest Programme in all over India. This can be managed by Central Government. Actually PMEGP is a central sector scheme administered by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MoMSME). For this scheme more than 18 years of age aspirants are only eligible and also Self Help Groups and Charitable Trusts, Production based Co-operative Societies etc also eligible. Coming to the point in this article we will provide How to Apply Pmegp Online application For Individual Applicant
Pmegp Online application For Individual Applicant
Actually it is the very simple procedure for How to Apply Pmegp Online application For Individual Citizen. Here is the simplest way to follow how to fill it …
- First of all Please visit this URL http://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal/jsp/pmegponline.jsp
- After an application will be opened. In that application first field is Enter your Aadhaar Card Number (12 digit Aadhaar number of the applicant should be filled).
- Enter the respective candidate Name as per in your Aadhaar Card.
- Select the Sponsoring Agency, State, District, Sponsoring Office.
- Select the Gender (Male / Female / Transgender), Write the Date of Birth. Select your Caste / Category, Qualification, Communication Address, Cell Phone Number, email, pan number, Unit Location, Proposed Unit Address, Type of Activity, Industry, EDP Training Undergone etc.
- After entering the all details Click on “SAVE APPLICANT DATE” button.
- Final Submission of Application, Applicant ID and password will be sent to your registered Cell Number.
If anybody have doubts on this “Pmegp Online application For Individual Applicant at kviconline.gov.in” article please leave a comment below.