Know your PMEGP etracking System Application Status for Loan at kviconline.gov.in/pmegp …….
E-tracking of PMEGP is introduced to bring the transparency in the implementation of PMEGP scheme and to create the database of PMEGP beneficiaries. This system ensures the complete transparency at all stages which lead to better governance and prevent corruption in the implementation of the scheme. Previously we are published on How to Apply PMEGP Online Application article. Lot of aspirants are doing search the keyword i.e PMEGP Application Status and PMEGP etracking.
Once you complete PMEGP online application for individual/non-individual, it is highly advisable for you to follow it up. After all, you want to know the progress and whether you’ve qualified for the loan. Fortunately, you can pull this off successfully thanks to PMEGP e-portal.
How to Check my PMEGP Application Status via PMEGP etracking System
What makes this option way more fascinating is the fact that the entire process is transparent thus reducing cases of corruption. If this is not enough, you do not have to worry about visiting PMEGP offices anymore. To cut the long story short, below is a step-by-step guide you can rely on when looking forward to checking your PMEGP application status.
- Visit the official PMEGP website page by typing in www.kvcionline.gov.in before you can finally initiate a search. This action takes you to the PMEGP e-portal home page.
- Here, click on “Login Form for Registered Applicant” option. You’ll be directed to a new page on the portal where you can see the login form for registered applicant.
- Now enter your User ID and Password in the space set aside for these details. You ought to keep in mind the application ID and password is personal, and at no time should you share it with anyone else. Click on “Login” button to access your account.
- For those who do not remember their password, simply click on “Forgot Password” button and follow the prompts. It is then that you can recover the password thus accessing your account hassle-free.
- On the new page that appears, click on ‘view status’ option.
- Finally the system will generate your application status within a couple of seconds and you are good to go.
The entire process is free & fair, and therefore, you should never part with your hard-earned money simply because you want to complete the application process. In case you have doubts in mind, then it would be better to visit PMEGP official page and ask any question you might have.
PMEGP is nothing but Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme. There are lot of applications are received by Central Government. PMEGP is a credit-linked subsidy programme launched by Ministry of MSME established in 2008-09 for creation of employment in both rural and urban area of the country. We are recently enquire in the Search Engine.
After i will see the search our team will decided to give the complete guide on PMEGP etracking system and how to check it online. Just follow the below tips ….
In this article, I have tried to explain all the steps with images so that it becomes easy for even new internet users to apply for PMEGP. The introduction of online process is a good initiative taken by Government of India which made the whole process very easy. Tutorial videos are also available on the website so you found anything confusing you can also see the videos on https://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal/jsp/loginPage.jsp
Any queries on How to Check my PMEGP Application Status through PMEGP e tracking System please leave a comment below. Direct link http://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/