Pmegp Online application For Individual Applicant Apply Online at kviconline.gov.in website….
PMEGP full form Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme. PMEGP is one of the Biggest Programme in all over India. This can be managed by Central Government. Actually PMEGP is a central sector scheme administered by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MoMSME). For this scheme more than 18 years of age aspirants are only eligible and also Self Help Groups and Charitable Trusts, Production based Co-operative Societies etc also eligible. Coming to the point in this article we will provide How to Apply Pmegp Online application For Individual Applicant
Pmegp Online application For Individual Applicant
Now that you already know about the PMEGP scheme, it is time to complete the application form. As mentioned-above, there is no essence of visiting PMEGP offices yet you can fill the application form online hassle-free. But how can you pull this off successfully?
If you cannot answer this question, then there is no reason to panic. Below is a step-by-step procedure for filling PMEGP online application for individual at www.kvcionline.gov.in.
- First things first, you need to visit PMEGP e-portal using www.kvcionline.gov.in as the link. Keep in mind you are free to use any web browser as long as it is appealing to you.
- Once in the homepage, click on ‘Online Application Form for Individual’ option that is clearly visible. This action will automatically redirect you to a different page on PMEGP e-portal.
- On the new page that appears, you’ll be able to the see the PMEGP application form.
- To start things off, enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number after which you should fill in your name. Remember, the name filled must be in line with the Aadhaar card.
- Next, choose one of the sponsoring agencies from the list given i.e. KVIC, KVIB, DIC or COIR BOARD.
- You’ll then have to enter the state, district and sponsoring office in that order before specifying your gender and date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Now complete the education qualification part. Ensure you select the relevant qualifications be it 8th pass, Under 8th, 10th Path, 12th Pass to mention a few
- Fill the complete postal address including State, District, Pin Code, Mobile number, Email and PAN number.
- Select the unit location i.e. Rural or Urban not forgetting the complete unit address including Taluka, District, Pin Code
- Choose the type of activity from the activity list after which you should specify the name.
- If you’ve undergone training before, you need to enter Training Institute name in detail
- Next, break down the project cost in terms of capital expenditure, working capital and total loan. Fortunately, the system automatically calculates the total loan but you need to enter the loan in rupees
- Fill the bank details including the IFSC code
- Click on the checkbox to confirm the information shared is true to the best of knowledge. Keep in mind you’ll be held liable for suitable action in case you share the wrong information.
- After filling in all the required information correctly, click on “Save Applicant Data” option.
- Finally, upload the needed documents after which you should click on ‘submit’ button to complete the registration process.
Congratulations! You’ve now completed the application process for individual. Once you submit the details, an applicant ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile. With these two, you can log into the “PMEGP e-portal” from where you can complete the remaining part of the application process.
If you are looking forward to reaping maximum benefits, then you ought to complete the application process first. Luckily, this is something that should never be giving you sleepless nights considering you can now rely on PMEGP e-portal to get done with everything from the comfort of your home. Whether you want to fill PMEGP application form for individual/non-individual or check PMEGP e-tracking status, simply visit their official website and you are good to go. Hopefully, this guide will prove beneficial thus making sure you do not go through a lot when using PMEGP e-portal.
If anybody have doubts on this “Pmegp Online application For Individual Applicant at kviconline.gov.in” article please leave a comment below.